JoCo Cruise Against Hodgman 2: Cruise Harder
We are proud to announce that we will be continuing in the tradition set by JoCo Cruise Against Hodgman, and creating a deck of cards for JCCC5!
What's this about decks?
Each deck consists of 40 white cards and 14 black cards for a total of 54 cards of awesomeness! They are printed on high quality 310gsm linen cards (whatever that means).
Big thank you to Jade Gordon for doing up some of the artwork on one of our special cards this year. If you haven't checked out her art it is amazing! www.jadegordon.com
A big thanks to everyone who submitted ideas, especially:
- Josh Thomson
- Beth Gordon
- Eight Tons
For those of you interested, this is the list of cards that we printed:
- The Blerch.
- Semen joke, semen joke, semen joke, Arrr I'm a pirate!
- A "unicorn" that is also an actual unicorn.
- Inappropriately touching your LEGO® self.
- Body surfing in a Toddlerpit.
- Warm Bread!!!
- Outdoor hugging.
- A horcrux for your manhood.
- A vial of Stephen Fry's semen.
- Work Juice.
- Getting lapped by a bald NPR host.
- The singular Ladychef.
- The very lost Jewish-Irish tribe.
- Ethics in game journalism.
- Napalming the jungle with Sriracha.
- The fire-breathing lobster who lives behind the rings of Saturn.
- The Captain's shirt, drenched in someone else's sweat.
- The Batmobile, performing to spec.
- The banana spider: an eight-legged vagina that gives you boners until you are dead.
- The Neo-Gothic sex dungeon.
- A spiffy side mullet.
- A rhetorical Wooo.
- My natural predator, the athlete.
- C-3PO grabbing Magic's Johnson.
- A tambourine with too much style.
- The Non-Judgmental Ninja.
- A black market cheese ring.
- A colonialist pleasure barge.
- The Paul F. Tompkins Memorial Mustache Pit.
- Audio comfort food for annoyed liberals in fleece.
- An ironically named vegetarian.
- Naming yourself after a badass comic book character.
- The secret, third member of The Both.
- Suing the Secret Service to get your computers back.
- ALL THE THINGS!
- Going Deep with David Rees.
- Shredding a ukulele.
- A favor ring.
- At this year's wedding ceremony, Wil Wheaton gave away ____________.
- Hodgman was finally defeated by ________________.
- We didn't learn about our performers until the last minute because of ______________.
- To make up for canceling the ball pit, Home Office has decided to fill an entire cabin with ________________.
- I can't wait to try the all-you-can-eat ___________ buffet.
- The only thing that made boat jail bearable was ________________.
- #GamerGate claims to be about ______, but actually, it's about ___________.
- Dammit, _________ ruined the group shot again!
- I run because of ________________.
- The winner of this year's science fair was ____________.
- The Snorks are in ___________ again.
- Come quick! I found _________________ on deck 12!
- For sanitary reasons, this year Home Office had to cancel __________.
- GO TO BOAT JAIL Go Directly to Boat Jail DO NOT PASS _______ DO NOT COLLECT ______
The cards are copyright Hyper Entertainment -
The JoCo Cruise Against Hodgman decks are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Cards Against Humanity, Jonathan Coulton, John Hodgman, Apples to Apples, or any of the people mentioned on the cards.
Cards Against Humanity is a trademark of Cards Against Humanity LLC.
Apples to Apples is a registered trademark of Mattel, Inc.